A list of daily positive affirmations to make February the best month of the year.
February is the shortest month of the year. But it is definitely not short of inspirations.
This is the month when we calm down from the New Year hype and start setting goals for this year. It sets the tone for the whole year to come.
That’s why I got 28 daily positive affirmations for you to own February and own your new year. It would be even better if you share your own favorite daily affirmation in the comments with me.
What are affirmations anyway?
Affirmations are specific positive statements. It can be what we believe and what we want to achieve.
If you are familiar with the Law Of Attraction, you’ve probably heard of positive affirmations. Your thoughts turn into reality eventually. If you believe you are going to make it, you’ll make it.
We may want a successful career, a happy family and a loving, caring partner. But deep down, we don’t believe we are going to have all those things in our lives.
Positive affirmations are there to help with it. With repetition, these positive words “trick” your mind into believing that what you want has already happened. It starts off the positive circle of mind-action-reality.
It may sound like a cult or voodoo. But I mean, what can you lose with repeating a sentence couple times a day, right? Give it a try and you may find yourself happier and more confident day by day.
28 February Daily Affirmations To Spruce Up The Month
February Daily Affirmations #1
All I need is within me.
February Daily Affirmations #2
My body is a temple, and I am the best architect.
February Daily Affirmations #3
Life is too beautiful and I have no room for any hatred, regret or jealousy.
February Daily Affirmations #4
If I fail, I fail hard so I have a chance to bounce back even harder.
February Daily Affirmations #5
I have only utilized 1% of my potential to get this far. Think about the rest 99%.
February Daily Affirmations #6
I am grounded. I am loved. I am enough.
February Daily Affirmations #7
I am a unique unicorn.
February Daily Affirmations #8
Fear fears me.
February Daily Affirmations #9
Yesterday was good. Today is great. Tomorrow will be fabulous.
February Daily Affirmations #10
I leave my comfort zone because there is so much to conquer outside.
February Daily Affirmations #11
I am stronger than any addiction or craving.
February Daily Affirmations #12
People like me deserve to be successful.
February Daily Affirmation #13
I am a better person every day.
Daily Affirmation For Valentine’s Day #14
Valentine’s Day Affirmation:
I have the best partner in the world. My body and soul are both in good hands.
If you are single, this is the daily affirmation to bring some zen to the day:
I am in love with myself – the best person on earth.
Related reading: 21 ways to date yourself that’ll make couples jealous
February Daily Affirmations #15
Every step I take, I am one step closer to success.
Daily Affirmation #16
I am attractive AF.
Positive Affirmation #17
Everyone around me is lovely and lovable.
February Daily Affirmation #18
My family is my strongest back. They love me for who I am.
Positive Affirmation For Motivation #19
I am going to SLAY my to-do-list today.
Affirmation For Self-love #20
I am already who I want to be.
February Daily Affirmations #21
I will be proud of myself looking back 10 years from now.
A Powerful Affirmation #22
I am attracting abundance and energy from the universe.
February Daily Affirmations #23
New day. New beginning. New chance.
Monthly Affirmations #24
I strive for the best and I will have the best.
February Daily Affirmations #25
I am too busy for dramas and toxic people.
I can make a difference and I will.
February Daily Affirmations #27
Good things are happening and better things are on their way.
Positive Affirmations #28
I am marvelous.
I hope these daily positive afffirmations help to spruce up your February.
Which one is your favorite? Tell me in the comment!