“It’s not going to work between you too.” This is probably what those in a long-distance relationship hear most often. It is true that long distance relationship is challenging. It’s like the sweetest craving ever that drives us nut.
After all, long relationships are only for the strong souls. When you are thousand miles apart and your communications are limited to texts, calls and snapchats, every word means so much more. We learn to save the best for the one we love. We get stronger and grow together just like we are never apart. The beauty of long distance relationship is knowing that someone out there is waiting for you just like you are waiting for them.
Here are 26 quotes that remind you why long relationships worth it and good things come with distance.
1. A long-distance relationship teaches me to live to fullest when I’m alone and love crazily when I’m with you.
2. I love to see the faces of all the people who said we’re not going to make it when we actually make it.
3. Being apart teaches us how to be together.
4. I feel weird that I love another city just like I love my hometown, until I know it is because of you.
5. The simple lack of her is more to me than others’ presence.
6. Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.– Thomas Fuller
7. We are the perfect couple, we’re just not in the perfect situation.
8. Distance means so little when someone means so much.
9. Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.
10. The longer you wait for something, the more you’ll appreciate it when you get it.
11. I fell in love with his soul before I could even touch his skin. If that isn’t true love, then please tell me what is.
12. Distance gives us a reason to love harder.
13. Even though we are miles apart, a part of you has grown in me.
14. The Pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again. – Charles Dickens
15. You’re too far for my hands to hold you, but too near for my heart to love you.
16. I exist in two places, here and where you are. —Margaret Atwood
17. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feel warm inside because you’re close in heart. —Kay Knudsen
18. Distance makes the heart grow fonder. —Thomas Haynes Bayly
19. I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance. —Steve Maraboli
20. No matter where I am, no matter where I go, your heart is my northern light, I will always find my way home. —Michael Kilby
21. You know you’ve found true love when you catch yourself falling in love with the same person over and over again despite them being miles away from you.
22. When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far, no time too long and no other love can break them apart.
23. If you can love, trust, respect, and support each other from a distance then you’ll be unstoppable once you’re physically together.
24. The thought of being with you tomorrow, gives me the strength to get through today. – Anon
25. When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long.
26. True love doesn’t mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes.
Voilà. I hope that it will be a dose of motivation that drives you forward in a LDR. Good things worth the wait. Keep the hope because you are getting closer and closer to the day when you can hug each other and never be apart again.
Need more inspirations? Download our Free Printable Calendar of Inspiring quotes every month straight to your mailbox. Make 2018 the most incredible year!
Get Free Printable Quote Calendar straight to your mailbox